Old 31-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default Renewable Farming (with concreteblock) Versus Petrol-based farming;

Instead of calling this new method the ConcreteBlock method let us call
it
by its more appropriate names -- MowingFarming. Or call it Renewable
Farming since never any herbicide or fertilizer is bought and used.
The ConcreteBlock are really not needed to do Mowing farming or to do
this RenewableFarming because if one is careful enough they can mow
between rows of a crop without ever mowing and damaging the crop and
can weed and shear without ever using any concreteblock.

The ConcreteBlock in RenewableFarming is meant to aid and assist the
farmer
when he mows the weeds/grasses that will make the fertilizer. The
Concrete
Block make it easier to farm so that the farmer can more easily mow,
weed,
plant etc etc.

And for poor countries that cannot afford concreteblock for its farmers,

they need not have any in order to farm this method. They just have to
be more careful.

The essence of RenewableFarming is to space the crop so that the weeds
and
grasses between the crop is mowed and this mowed clippings become the
fertilizer of the crop. Thus in one stroke is eliminated the need to
apply
a herbicide and the need to apply fertilizer in the PetrolBased Farm
method.
And since herbicide and fertilizer is never needed, there is no need for
the
tractor or any heavy equipment. We eliminate all petrol using machinery.

In fact, the cost of a excellent Honda lawnmower that does run on petrol

is cheaper in taking care of a acre of land in mowing during the summer
than
the cost of herbicide and fertilizer and the application thereof.

The reason for this post is that the essence of this new way of farming
is not
to be framed around the ConcreteBlock but rather the essence of this new

way is that we eliminate herbicide and fertilizer in farming by the
practice of
mowing the weeds and grasses between crop rows. In Renewable Farming
we never need to apply herbicide or fertilizer to our farm fields.

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies