Old 31-05-2003, 06:32 PM
K Barrett

Default requesting info

I had the same thing with my bulb lobbii and my solution was to place it
higher in the GH, where it recievs more light, is warmer and I also started
watering it more, Voila. It worked for me.

As to the stanhopea, I had a hybrid called Penelope that I thought I must
have gotten a division with no eyes on it, since I owned the thing for 3 yrs
with no signs of anything, no death, no growth.... inadvertantly I placed it
closer to a misting head where it was more consistently (evenly) moist and
it is sprouting 2 new leads for me. In this plant's case the reason could be
3 fold, the water, I started fertilizing again, or the temp range was better
for it this year so dormancy was broken.

Thanks for referring to the OrchidSafari archives. It does my heart good to
know *someone* somewhere reads them,

K Barrett
"Diane Mancino" wrote in message
t...
no solution, but can't wait to hear the info on this one-I have a

stanhopea
that is the same way, drops a yellow leaf once in a with to say its alive,
but a plastic plant has more action- maybe yell at it

Diane
"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message
.be...
Hi again and thanku for responding to my last cry for info.
For 3 years I've had a Bulbophyllum lobbii. The problem is that it has
remained the same. No growth, no flowers, absolutely no change at all.

Not
even in the roots, they all seem oke but yhere is npo active growth

visible.
So any advice would be helpfull
Thanks
Peter