Old 31-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default Peeing on Neighbors Yard

I can tell you it wasn't those new fangled prune tomatoes!!!!

PacKat wrote in message
Cereoid-UR12yo wrote:
That's what you get for going off-topic, asshole.

May your drunken neighbors pee all over YOU!

Will you be making lame excuses then?

What's next? Blaming it all on diabetic dogs with weak

bladders?

Cereoid, What did you have for breakfast this morning? :-)

Shepherd wrote in message

"animaux" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 May 2003 17:02:51 GMT, "Shepherd"
wrote:

What does having sex with animals have to do with

urinating on a
neighbor's yard?

Shepherd

The same thing being diabetic and peeing on the

neighbors lawn.
Nothing.

Just where in my post did I mention anything about

diabetics
urinating on lawns? I mentioned diabetics, and a number

of other
reasons one might have an urgent need to relieve

themselves, in
response to the accusation that the original poster was

an alcohol
abuser.

Shepherd