Old 31-05-2003, 08:44 PM
John T. Jarrett

Default Droopy Jade

Or, if they are the Jade I have, OVERwatered...I water mine once a week
only...maybe.

John
Austin, Tex

"Cereoid-UR12yo" wrote in message
. ..
What haven't you done?

Have you watered them or fertilized them?

Has you area been sprayed with malathion for mosquitoes?

StickMon wrote in message
.. .
We moved to Southern CA from the Midwest 3 years ago. The house came
with several large (about 3') jades in various gardens. Some in direct
sun, some not. They have always done well and bloomed like mad in the
late Winter - early Spring.

Within the last month a few of them have started to droop and fall over.
We haven't done anything differently and there is no sign of disease.
The leaves are plump and green, but the stems are floppy. Any ideas?

Thanks.