Old 31-05-2003, 08:44 PM

Default [IBC] Taste

In a message dated 5/31/03 11:42:04 AM, TomZ50925 writes:
some of the stands were bright red. At first it was grating to the eye by
after a bit the stands, and they only had several that were red, provided a
good accent piece with little distraction, believe it or not.

Well, I guess they do things differently in Florida. One thing that really
shocks me, looking at recent Japanese bonsai magazines, is that the pine needles
are all sheared like Marine recruits. To me, it looks terrible. Yet the
Japanese forbid figurines in bonsai. Go figure.
Iris

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++