Old 31-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Birds destroying marginals

Does the wind blowing your shrubs set it off also? Do you ever forget that
it is on and walk in to a burst of cold water sometimes?

Just letting my mind wander!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Heather" wrote in message
.. .
I was having trouble with racoons at night. I recently purchased a "Scare
Crow" sprinkler. It is motion activated and sits by a tree. It is hardly
noticeable but as soon as it detects motion it goes off. My plants are

safe
now. Cost about $70 but really worth it. I would think it would chase

off
the birds. http://www.tswildlife.com/products.html down toward the

bottom
of the page.

"Craig Cagle" wrote in message
. ..
Help please! Grackles (large crowlike birds) come and stand on the

marginal
pots to drink and then dig around in the rocks/dirt! Plants are really
suffering...what are some ways I can deter them?

Thanks
Craig