Old 31-05-2003, 09:44 PM
John Hines

Default New to ponds.

(Steve and Tiffany) wrote:

I'm planning on picking up a cheap round pre-formed pond to use as a
place to age and oxygenate new pond water... Our only source of water
is an awesome (colorless, odorless, flavorless, ICE COLD 7.0 ph)
two-hundred foot well.. I'm assuming since it's so deep there is
little dissolved oxygen.. either way, the water is so cold out of the
hose that I'd want to let it warm up before introducing it to the
pond.

I'd suggest the ever popular Rubbermaid stock tank. Mine was about $140
for the 300gal, available locally (Menard's).