Old 04-02-2003, 12:13 AM
Kevin

Default pruning questions

rosemarie face wrote:

Thanks .... but it still didn't answer how to prune Russian Sage and
Coreopsis ! If they self seed and spread that's fine with me . I have
lots of space in my garden . So how exactly do I prune them ???
Thanks ! Rosie z5 IN

If you do a google search from last fall, I think I remember it being
here, you'll find the you prune it in the spring 1" above the last
living bud.
The local garden club put in a couple dozen plants and everyone in town
wanted to know what kind of "Lavander" it was. Having the garden next to
thiers I have to field a lot of questions about the plant.

Kevin