Old 31-05-2003, 10:56 PM
John Rutz

Default Building a waterfall

pixi wrote:
Appreciate these last answers. I wrote in response to James Williams and
GACinMass this morning but the message seems to have gone to never-never
land. And their comments were funny. Some others weren't.

If the darned thing ever gets finished, I'll let you know.

--
Pixi

I tried a dirt waterfall years ago found that if I dug from the top
the stuff that fell didnt get into the areas already dug so I didnt
have to dig twice in the same spot

with your shale maybe that would make it easier in the long run

keep us posted on how your doing

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com