Old 01-06-2003, 01:20 AM
John Rutz

Default Pond odor follow up

Nedra wrote:
But John, wouldn't it depend on the size of the pump feeding the
falls... and the height of the falls? In my case, the waterfall was
not adequate... nor the spitters of which I have two. Include in the
mix, the Veggie Filter which has an additional waterfall fed by a
500+ gph pump. I stand by my recommendation. For $20 you can hardly
go wrong??

Nedra http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pines/4836

"John Hines" wrote in message

Nedra is right unless the waterfalls are turning 2x the pond volume+
every hour they wont give enuough aeriation, IMHO

in my pond I run 2 TT's combined turning 3600 gph plus a waterfall
turnin another 3600 gph
--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com