Old 01-06-2003, 06:56 AM
Ophelia

Default midsummers day

"Jo Ling" wrote in message news:3ed9077d_1@mk-nntp-

No, I escaped. Couldn't stand the climate: permafrost in Winter, rain in
Summer and nothing in between. I remember one particular year when it was
fine one minute; and then the leaves blew off the trees; and then we had

six
months of semi-permanent darkness. Nooooo thanks! I live in Sussex now.

I can't wait till we move down to Yorkshire.. It is my home anyway and not
quite so cold
The first year I moved here (been here around 18 years for work) it rained
every single day! I was almost screaming to go home and I couldn't get
anything growing. I am more used to it now of course but it still catches
me out