Old 01-06-2003, 11:20 AM
IAN GARDNER

Default plants going bad

"sara1" wrote in message ...
What kind of plants are you talking about? I had this problem with water
hyacinth last year and lost them all, but my other plants were fine.

Slightly OTT but the title of this thread reminds me of SKY TV here in
England. Sky our satellite provider has programmes that `Normal` tv doesn`t
with titles like `When elephants go bad` or `When tv stunts go bad`. You
know, the sort that have an american announcer in the deepest voice you`ve
ever heard! Well we have a new one now ...........

--
SEE YER..
IAN P. GARDNER