Old 01-06-2003, 11:20 AM
Lee and Kath

Default Daisy infested grass

On Fri, 30 May 2003 06:02:57 +0100, Alan Gould wrote:

Good for you John - gardening is an opportunity to do your own thing and
not be bound by what other people think you should do. Our lawn contains
anything which will survive regular mowing, i.e. mostly grass but also
plenty of daisies, buttercups, clover, moss (at times) and a host of
interesting wildflowers according to season. It provides an area for
family recreation and relaxation and it is always a joy to behold.

Ours does too. Plus Selfheal, which looks so pretty and grows 0.5 inches in these conditions.
The bees love all these and so do we. Lower maintenance too.

Kath