Old 01-06-2003, 03:08 PM
ned

Default erm err how can i phrase this?

Serenity wrote:
Doggie doings?
Faecal matter?

Dog poo, that'll do.

Part of my garden had been used as a dog yard, with the attendant
mess. Once all the poo is cleared up, how can I treat the soil to
make it safe for kids (lawn will be planted too.) And how long

before
it is safe? Many thanks,
Serenity

I am renowned for playing down the concerns that you have.
There, I've said it.
By the time that your lawn is mature (safe for kids to play on)
bacteriological acion will have done its thing with whatever lurking
dangers the dogs have left behind
............. and the birds and worms and insects and hedgehogs and all
God's creatures will have visited and left you with a completely new
hazard zone.

Don't get paranoid.
It's part of life's rich pattern.

--