Old 16-01-2003, 09:44 AM
Joe Zorzin

Default Deforestation a hoax.

wrote in message
om...

To the inital poster: the issue is not deforestation in the US - there
are MANY trees, although small. Try GOOGLE for the stats. IMO, the real
problem is the urbanization of the countryside and the voting base.

Thanks for your NON answer, and lack of proof.

We're all still waiting for you to prove what you're trying to prove, the
burden is on you.

The facts are that we have plenty of forests left,

You may not be aware of this- but there is a difference between quality and
quantity.

otherwise the
promoters of depletion would quickly prove it. They haven't, they
can't and they won't as it's a propaganda spin designed to legitimize
various environ"mental" groups.

One proof of depletion is the ever continuing rise in price of good wood-
faster than the inflation rate- and NOT due to forests being locked up by
enviro-MENTAL-ists, but by the too fast destruction of old growth forests,
and the most common form of logging- HIGH GRADING- which removes the best
trees and leaves the junk.

If we really managed forests correctly, we could lock up half the forests
and we'd produce more timber, better timber than we do now- resulting in
MORE jobs for retards like you. G. After all, where else is a guy like
you gonna git a job? G

JZ