Old 01-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default Transplanting Trees...New gardener...New poster

(kahunamo) wrote:

I'm digging my hole twice as big as the rootball, giving it good
composted soil and a slow release fertilizer. Yet they die within a
week or two..

I just don't get what I'm doing wrong..I've transplanted other trees
with out any problems...These darn Pin Oaks have me stumped.

Oaks are notoriously difficult to transplant. Try sprouting the
acorns yourself and planting them where you want oaks.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both