Old 17-01-2003, 06:21 PM
Joe and Julie

Default Say goodbye to San Bernardino Mtn. conifers

Thanks for the info CLear Cut. It helped alot.
If you wrote to the governor,,,,you are awesome!! Thank you!
Joe
"Clear Cut" wrote in message
Joseph,

I cannot get the Govenor's attention but you can find some helpful
information on bark beetles at:

http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/PESTNOTES/pn7421.html

I beg of you to look into the matter of the "bark beetle" and the
devastation that it's reaping on our southern California forests. We

need
assistance badly,,,

We have
not been told anything about what we can do to save our individual
lot-trees. I have about 35 conifers ranging in age from 5 years to 120
years. I have 2 redwoods that are about 100 feet tall. They will die in
about 5 months if help is not received.

Please look into this,

Joseph

--
Due to SPAM filtering, please add NOSPAM
to email subject to improve your chances