Old 17-01-2003, 07:02 PM
Scott Murphy

Default Deforestation a hoax.

wrote in message . com...
(Scott Murphy) wrote in message . com...

I've enlisted the help of experts, "YOU", and your answers certainly
don't back any crises.

My answers had nothing to do with supporting or denying a crisis of
any kind. I just answered your questions for you... how much forest
is there, and how much of it was harvested in a given year. The focus
of my education wasn't on global crises, so I'm not an expert in that
area. Sounds like you're just looking for numbers though... you need
a bean counter, not a forestry "expert".

As far as where I stand on the issue, well, I've never even really
considered it.

S.