Old 02-06-2003, 01:44 AM
Leroy

Default Cost to mow...

For some people getting into honest dialog is outside the box. Pehaps
because the person they would be sharing the truth with are potential or

Every one, everyday does not feel like king of the mountain and they come
here to see how others have delt with the situation. Due to those
possiblitities it is hardly resonable to refer to them as a vertabre free
female genatailia.
I think the Oscar is a fish and no doubt smells like one. the Oscar fish
likes to fight. maybe he swam off.

"Oscar_lives" wrote in message

"GamePlayer No. 1058" wrote in message
Do what I did, my neighbors bought the house next door and layed sod,

but
didnt have a mower, they asked if I would mind coming over and mowing

there
lawn once in a while since i have a rider mower. At first I didnt mind,
seeing as I have a rider mower, its more fun than a chore. Well I did

this
for about 2 months, then grew tired of mowing their lawn as well as my

own,
(I started to feel like I had to do their lawn when I did mine) so I

stopped
mowing all together, my lawn and theirs.

When they asked what was up, I told them my mower was on the fritz.

Believe
it or not, within a week they had a brand new mower to mow their own

lawn,
though they never offered to mow my lawn, but a week later I started

mowing
my own lawn again and gave them the explanation that I took my mower to

the
shop and had it repaired at the cost of $300.00, they did offer to pay

me
half of the "supposed" repair bill, but I declined. They now have a new
mower and I dont have to mow their lawn.

Why not grow a spine and be honest. Tell them you don't want to mow their
lawn.

You people are a bunch of spineless pussies. You dance all around the

issue
and lie to others, rather than dealing with the issues in a

straight-forward
manner.