Old 02-06-2003, 02:56 AM
Heather

Default IHAVETADPOLES!

Gail that's great! I also have tadpoles in SW Ontario. Unfortunately they
didn't just appear in my pond. We went to a puddle beside a ditch and got a
bunch of tiny black guys. I"m pretty sure they are toadpoles too. Then we
found some larger ones. Collected a bunch and we think they are green
leopard tadpoles. We are just as thrilled.

"Gail Futoran" wrote in message
ihavetadpolesihavetadpolesihavetadpoles!!!!

I'm excited. I don't recall getting this excited
at age 10 and I'm 6x that age. 2nd childhood?

I was adding some water this morning to my
in-ground 200 gallon that has a lot of minnows
and plants and snails. After I stopped the flow
I glanced into the clear and saw a whole bunch
of little black pinheads with thin little tails.
Definitely tadpoles (of some type) and not
yetmoreminnows ::sigh::

Anyway, I was so jealous when others reported
their tadpoles and now I'm not. :P

Gail
San Antonio TX