Old 02-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Frank Grimes aka Grimey

Default Free 12 Plants for the USA - You Pay S/H

"Aqua" wrote in message
Seems to me that you're making money off of the "handling" portion,

which
makes this NOT FREE.

I should explain this. I use the Priority box (12"x13.5"x2.5"). Depends on
the buyer zip (zone), priority postage would come around $6.50 (includes
Delivery Confirmation $0.45).

You can get USPS boxes and packing tape for free on USPS website. It is a
free service where you pay for it already and many people don't know about
it.

You have access to PC and you can print shipping labels and even pay for
postage online. If you don't want to pay for the postage you can print a
shipping label and get free delivery confirmation.

And my profit is $1.50 and this includes zip lock bags, packing peanuts,
Printing address labels, car gas and finally my time for the whole.

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua