Old 02-06-2003, 06:20 AM
Greg

Default agriculture enviromental data acquisition

check out www.wescor.com

they have some of that equipment....???? good luck

(Charles "Inflatable Boy Clam" Hawtrey) wrote in message ...
On 14 May 2003 07:39:08 -0700,
(Mario) wrote:

I am looking for a meteorological data acquisition station, a data
recorder and transmiter to be positioned in different remote areas of
the agriculture fields.

I need to measure parameters such as: temperature, humidity, pressure,
rain fall, solar light, co2, and if possible any other related
parameters to agriculture and environment.

This data will be transmitted with a solar powered mobile phone to the
central PC for data collecting and analysis or it can also be hand
downloaded in each remote station with a data logger.

Please tell me if you know any companies that make similar devices.

I do this all the time. Our equipment is from Campbell Scientific,
http://www.campbellsci.com . Campbell have always treated us well as
a customer, but there are numerous other companies that sell this type
of equipment so you may want to shop around.

CO2 will be your most expensive measurement, by far.

Unit #02582: Endangered Old-Growth Redwood
Toothpick Artisans, LLC [TINEOGRTALLC]
----
One upon a tom in a far off distant land far across the sea miles
away from anyway over the hills as the crow barks 39 peoble lived
miles away from anywhere on a little island on a distant land.