Old 02-06-2003, 10:44 AM
Purchgdss

Default garden police gone wild?

His junk heap and trailer and b-ball hoop that nobody ever
plays with are going to go. We have a lot of money invested in our homes and
his house is the first you see when you enter the gates.

No different than the "garden police".
sigh I'm so grateful I don't have a "neighborhood association"/home nazi's in
my subdivision. I purposely bought where I did *because* there isn't one.

I have a basketball hoop for my son who doesn't play with it much anymore, as
do my neighbors. Also have a swing set at the rear that was smashed by tree
branches in the ice storm. Haven't figured out how to remove the concrete set
pieces yet and being I'm a single mom, I don't have anyone to help me.

I'm sure there are more than a few violations of the home nazi's at my house.

Just my 2 cents.........
Christine