Old 02-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Peeing on Neighbors Yard

"Shepherd" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
. net...
"Shepherd" wrote in message

I suppose we can have sex with animals if there is nobody else

around,
but
we
don't do that, do we?

Even a diabetic can find a toilet.

What does having sex with animals have to do with urinating on a

neighbor's
yard?

Shepherd

I believe he means that you can find an excuse for ANY obnoxious,

antisocial
behavior. So, some people make it their hobby.

Hobby? Having sex with animals; peeing on someone's lawn. You sure have
strange ideas about hobbies.

Shepherd

After 20 years in the same home, I've found that certain people repeat their
obnoxious behaviors, regardless of how often they've been scolded by
neighbors, the police, or the town judge. That tells me their behavior is
intentionally meant to annoy, so I have cynically labeled these things as
hobbies.