Old 02-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Peeing on Neighbors Yard

"Shepherd" wrote in message

"animaux" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 May 2003 17:02:51 GMT, "Shepherd"

wrote:

What does having sex with animals have to do with urinating on a

neighbor's
yard?

Shepherd

The same thing being diabetic and peeing on the neighbors lawn.

Nothing.

Just where in my post did I mention anything about diabetics urinating on
lawns? I mentioned diabetics, and a number of other reasons one might have
an urgent need to relieve themselves, in response to the accusation that

the
original poster was an alcohol abuser.

Shepherd

Well, it *did* seem like the original poster was probing for a reason to
think it was OK to pee on his neighbor's lawn. The bottom line is that on
your neighbor's property, anything he/she deems annoying is, in fact,
annoying, and requires no outside interpretation.

This comes from the "castle concept" which is the basis for certain civil
statutes here and in Europe. It is most commonly invoked when a homeowner
has shot a burglar in his home, but is applicable to other private property
issues as well.