Old 02-06-2003, 03:45 PM
BAC

Default The dangers of weed killers - Glyphostae aka Roundup, the hidden killer.

"Jim Webster" wrote in message

"BAC" wrote in message

"Tim Tyler" wrote in message ...
In uk.rec.gardening Oz wrote:
: Tim Tyler writes
:Jim Webster wrote or quoted:

snip

: Paying someone else to kill a third party sounds like an action to

be
: held responsible for to me.

Whereas to me the only thing that distinguishes it from a gift is
words - and convicting people on the basis of things they have said
seems like a dangerous violation of freedom of speech to me.

So, in your view, was King Henry innocent in respect of Becket's murder?

He
didn't physically do the deed, but he incited his henchmen to do it.

wasn't his fault, he was from a dysfunctional family

LOL! That sums up Norman-English mediaeval monarchy rather nicely, IMO.