Old 02-06-2003, 04:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Ping Benign Vanilla

"Nedra" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Gracious!! Was your credit card number stolen online?
You hear about such things but never knew anyone it
happened to. What a mess, huh? "Living Pond"
That is the book I got.
It is really a good one. But I don't see M.J.'s name
anywhere - oh well. Still a great book.
Didn't think there much else to be said.... leave it to Helen!

We're not sure of what happened really. I had order a bunch of computer
parts to build my wife a new machine, and I did it from 6 different vendors.
The CC company called to verify the charges, which was cool. While we were
reviewing there was a $1 charge, that I did not authorize, so they decided
it best to cancel the card, and give me a new number.

I can't wait to get the book!

BV.