Old 02-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default Mosquito Prevention.

"JNJ" wrote:

Also, I'm curious to hear of anyone's experiences with devices like Mosquito
Deleto, Off Lamps, citronella candles, tiki lamps, and so forth.

Devices do NOT replace eliminating standing water, stocking ponds
with larvae-eating fish (goldfish are voracious), pruning back
vegetation, and fixing door and window screens. The devices
offer limited local protection, and only if you use them EVERY
time.

Now if we can just find a solution for INSIDE the house.

It's called "window screens". I've heard they have worked well
since the 1800s.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both