Old 02-06-2003, 05:32 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Birds destroying marginals

www.Ponds2go.com is listing it for $56. Anyone find it cheaper somewhere
else? ~ jan

On Sat, 31 May 2003 14:55:09 -0400, "Heather"
wrote:

I was having trouble with racoons at night. I recently purchased a "Scare
Crow" sprinkler. It is motion activated and sits by a tree. It is hardly
noticeable but as soon as it detects motion it goes off. My plants are safe
now. Cost about $70 but really worth it. I would think it would chase off
the birds. http://www.tswildlife.com/products.html down toward the bottom
of the page.

"Craig Cagle" wrote in message
Help please! Grackles (large crowlike birds) come and stand on the

marginal
pots to drink and then dig around in the rocks/dirt! Plants are really
suffering...what are some ways I can deter them?

Thanks
Craig

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/