Old 02-06-2003, 06:08 PM
RedForeman

Default Free 12 Plants for the USA - You Pay S/H

For that much shipping, you'll get $60 worth of plants... so maybe it's NOT
free... but it's a damned good deal, and Dominic is more than a great person
to get PMDD and plants from, he's honest, and forthright, and simply enough,
don't like it, don't buy it...

I've bought from him before, and I will again.... simple as that... if I had
room, I'd be taking his whole batch of plants...

Seems to me that you're making money off of the "handling" portion, which
makes this NOT FREE.

consider this, the time, the gas, the packaging of them, the actual cost of
mailing out would be $4-5 anyway, so $8 is nothing to be worried about,
considering you'll get $60 worth of plants....