Old 02-06-2003, 06:56 PM
BenignVanilla

Default with all the good stuff I learned on here I rebuilt our old pond

"Nedra" wrote in message
thlink.net...
BV, The BIG problem with the gravel is that you will have to scoop
it out to clean the Veggie Filter properly. I speak from experience -
I will never again put rock or gravel in the VF.
But it is really up to you ;-)

Hopefully...the very small amount I used won't be too big of an issue. I am
talking about very small piles, that are placed only where I could not get a
pot to stand up straight. I have not coated the entire bottom with a layer.
I am hoping this does not cause problems. I'll let ya'll know, next season.
*laugh*

BV.