Old 27-01-2003, 04:42 PM
Daniel B. Wheeler

Default Deforestation a hoax.

wrote in message . com...
"Baxter" wrote in message ...
--
Sorry, you provided me with photographs that proved logging

existed,
and that certain parts of the planet were being deforested, but NO
EVIDENCE of a global problem.

Sorry again chump, i'm after the evidence.
My questioning annoys you as it exposes the hoax you've fallen for.
Wake up.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/falla...-ridicule.html

Stop being ridiculous Baxter, and grow up.
In the absense of obtainable evidence, or any existing evidence, it
follows that there is no threat of depletion, provide evidence that it
does exist, and stop with your silly gander into irrelevant appeals to
this or that.

Proper logic backs my assertion, not yours.

Using that "proper logic" the lack of forests after a nuclear bomb
explosion "proves" forests never existed.

Some of us are actually old enough to have witnessed such
forests...before the great cut-off of the 1970-1995.

As for numbers...an area next to I-84 in Cascade Locks (one of the
wetter locations in Oregon btw) produces over 120,000 stems per acre
in reprod. Most of these seedlings are less than a foot tall. Fewer
than 100 would reach 100 years of age. Less than 10% of them would
reach 30 years of age. But counting all of them reveals there are far
more trees today than there were before the land was cleared 15 years
ago.

More trees does not a forest create.

Daniel B. Wheeler
www.oregonwhitetruffles.com