Old 02-06-2003, 11:20 PM
Denise

Default Koi

I appreciate the input from the backyard pond hobbiests here, however, I
will have to go by the advice of an expert with over twenty-five years
of breeding and selling koi at his koi farm in New Jersey. He has seen
my pond and my fish, says my set up is fine and my fish are thriving. If
they are "unhappy", you sure can't tell.

I find it somewhat interesting that some of the people I have met with
ponds, as well as some people here in this group, have HUGE ponds, not
many fish, yet they have all kinds of water problems and filter problems
and their fish are ill or dying.

I have a healthy pond and healthy fish :-)

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc