Old 02-06-2003, 11:32 PM
anton

Default Roundup - where?

Jerry Built wrote in message
Where can I buy a quantity of Roundup or similar to treat
approx. an acre of ground, possibly twice. I have heard
that there's an "agricultural" or "concentrated" sort that
can be bought and is more cost-effective compared to the
garden centre type diluted appropriately. Any information
will be gratefully received!

An ag supplier will sell you 5litreso r whatever of concentrate at about
£25, from memory.

But instead try a local ag contractor- it might well only cost you
£50-£100, including the roundup, to have the whole lot done professionally.
Depending on what exactly you want to do, you might also want
to have it disced and or sown with whatever you want the field
to be. Please don't do this if it's a centuries old meadow- I'm assuming
that you've got a field that's got out of hand.

What are you going to do with it afterwards?

--
Anton