Old 02-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Hello! Again.

Greetings to all IBCers.

Some of you old timers may remember me, I am returning
after a brief absence of four months.

My wife and I had a wonderful stay in Japan, only to be
cut short by her illness. We are back home and she is slowly
on the mend.

During our travels we met with several IBCers: Had lunch in
Tokyo with Bill Valavanis, Sean Smith, and John Romano, and
spent three days in Shanghai attending a stone convention
with Alan Walker and his lovely wife.

We have learned a lot, acquired priceless memories and a few
stones. Now that our long planned vacation is over, we are

broke
and have to face the reality of living on a fixed income as a

pensioners.

Hope to learn some more from you IBC folks.

Greetings and best wishes to all.

Welcome back, Peter. Hope the recovery proceeds well.

How about a more detailed report?

I know all about that fixed income thingy.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - This economy
is a wholly owned subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord
Nelson, 1995

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++