Old 03-06-2003, 02:08 AM
Vox Humana

Default garden police gone wild?

"susabean" wrote in message
A person in our town got totally torked off at the neighbors and put up a
ghastly fence. Chain link fences ARE permissible in our town, but you
could do it with a wood fence, I would suppose ;D

They put up a HUGE chain link fence, topped it with *razor wire*!! and put
these slat thingies that are used to make chain link fences

private.....one
section is red, one section is white, one section is blue....repeat. They
also have HUGE gates as tall as the fence that open electronically, and
security cameras.

This is in a residential area.....and is the epitomy of a "spite fence".

They are the laughing stock of the neighborhood, their place is derisively
called "the compound", and it is customary to give the place a mock salute
when driving by.

You have just illustrated why there are laws that regulate fences.