Old 03-06-2003, 04:08 AM
Mark Anderson

Default garden police gone wild?

In article says...
The neighbors loath this pair of disgusting excuses for humanity and have rallied
around my mother ...
The Bitch and ******* have no idea what is in store for them when we come into
possession of the house. How does 700 feet of plastic Flamingos sound? With
lights. Hitched up to a sled with a Santa in winter. And it will be perfectly
legal. Actually, this is only a small part of what went on and is going on in the
saga of Lot Wars. Ingrid

Not too long ago there was a guy who put up a web site to chronicle what
he called "Redneck Neighbor." It was totally hilarious and had me
literally laughing aloud several times. I would post the link but he has
since took it down saying that his redneck neighbor got married and his
wife corrected his ways. It made it to one of Yahoo's best sites as well
as many other places. I wish he would have had someone mirror it for
him, I can't find it anywhere now. Just do a search of redneck neighbor
carlos on google and you'll see all his accolades.

Maybe you should think of that. All it takes is a digital cameral and
storytelling skills.