Old 03-06-2003, 04:08 AM
zxcvbob

Default garden police gone wild?

wrote:
[snip] ...but to avoid conflict we slowly, little by little started
down the drive cutting back the brush and put up a fine gauge 3' fence
on the lot line so we wouldnt whack her brush. It wasnt a chain link
fence. Now she couldnt see the fence unless she walked up ON my mothers
private drive to see it.... [snip]

An elderly woman calls the police. "Help!" she says. "There's a naked man
parading around in the apartment opposite mine!"
When the police arrive, there is indeed a man standing in an open window
across the way, bare-chested, though the lower half of his body is obscured
by the window ledge.

"How do you know he's naked?" asks one of the police officers.

"Stand on the dresser!!!"

Best regards, ;-)
Bob