Old 03-06-2003, 04:08 AM
animaux

Default garden police gone wild?

On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 01:19:50 GMT, Diane
wrote:

by the HOA rules and regulations. They gave him a list of paint colors that
were "acceptable" for his home. So.....he mixed them all up, and painted
his home a lovely shade of light peptobismol pink! They took him to court
and lost. He had lived by the letter of the law.

Bravo! I hope someone gave him a medal.

Diane

Do you honestly find that to be fair to the rest of the homeowners? Why didn't
the guy, or any number of people move to the country where they can do whatever
they want? I never did understand why people do such spiteful things. I
complain, but I've never once did anything to bother my neighbors. We are to
ourselves, and take care to be as compliant as necessary to respect others.

In my particular case, I've asked this moron to please move the trailer for a
few years now. I asked him very nicely. I do nothing to get his hackles up.
He's a nutcase. I treat him as such. I'd still never do something to spite
him.