Old 03-06-2003, 04:20 AM
Diane

Default garden police gone wild?

In article ,
zxcvbob wrote:

wrote:
[snip] ...but to avoid conflict we slowly, little by little started
down the drive cutting back the brush and put up a fine gauge 3' fence
on the lot line so we wouldnt whack her brush. It wasnt a chain link
fence. Now she couldnt see the fence unless she walked up ON my mothers
private drive to see it.... [snip]

An elderly woman calls the police. "Help!" she says. "There's a naked man
parading around in the apartment opposite mine!"
When the police arrive, there is indeed a man standing in an open window
across the way, bare-chested, though the lower half of his body is obscured
by the window ledge.

There is a old guy who lives above a local hardware store. I often see
him on warm days sitting in front of a window. Can't tell if he's on a
computer, watching TV or maybe eating but he's bare-chested, and yet, it
gives the impression he's naked. lol

Diane