Old 03-06-2003, 06:20 AM
M. Tiefert

Default PALE BELL PEPPER

In article , (ROBERT O'REILLY) wrote:
ONE OF MY BELL PEPPER PLANTS is producing a pale, almost white pepper.
it was marked as a big bertha, from wal-mart. it also is long and
thinner than the type should be, much to me resembling a poblano.it is
the only fruit on the plant so far, and the only of the 6 big berthas
i planted so far producing. the others are just starting to bloom. i
find it odd, as i grow several varieties each year, and have never
seen this.in my experience, whatever the pepper may be, they always
start green till they are ripe.this one started, and still is, pale.
anyone else evre experience something like this? thanks for any/all