Old 03-06-2003, 07:44 AM
Starlord

Default garden police gone wild?

I have never understood WHY someone else has to stick their nose into someone
else's way of living. I for one would NEVER buy a home or even RENT in an area
where I couldn't plant the plats I wanted or paint the house as I wanted. I live
in a trailer park and I have a vast garden in the field next door to it and I
have a big telescope sitting out front of my trailer and I have many plants
growing here too. Why can't people just let other people live the way they want
and not bother them a lot?

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and

Arthur C. Clarke "The City & The Stars"

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Starlord's Personal Page
http://starlord-personal.netfirms.com
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com

"animaux" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 01:19:50 GMT, Diane
wrote:

by the HOA rules and regulations. They gave him a list of paint colors

that
were "acceptable" for his home. So.....he mixed them all up, and painted
his home a lovely shade of light peptobismol pink! They took him to court
and lost. He had lived by the letter of the law.

Bravo! I hope someone gave him a medal.

Diane

Do you honestly find that to be fair to the rest of the homeowners? Why

didn't
the guy, or any number of people move to the country where they can do

whatever
they want? I never did understand why people do such spiteful things. I
complain, but I've never once did anything to bother my neighbors. We are to
ourselves, and take care to be as compliant as necessary to respect others.

In my particular case, I've asked this moron to please move the trailer for a
few years now. I asked him very nicely. I do nothing to get his hackles up.
He's a nutcase. I treat him as such. I'd still never do something to spite
him.

---