Old 03-06-2003, 08:32 AM
Theo

Default [IBC] Glucose

HI Alan

Alan Walker wrote:

Theo: Are you sure the article was about glucose and not glomalin?

Unfortunately not
maybe it was a possibility of mistake in translation from Japanese in toenglish
and than Italian
I did not read it myself was posted in the Italian Bonsai Newsgroup
by someone and asked what we thought about
and the article was written by Tajima Minoru ( I do not know who he is)
and offer the possibility to spry it on leaves but in a more concentrate form
to help the roots growth
Thanks for your interesting feed back that I cut as takes room:-)
Theo

-SNIP_

http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++