Old 03-06-2003, 01:56 PM
NC

Default Chilli recipe ?!

hmm- good idea. Do you just wack them straight in the freezer or do you have
to do anything to them first (dry out etc) ??

"Comcast Giganews" wrote in message
news
NC wrote:
Hi all,
My chilli plants are starting to bear some nice fruit, and by the
looks of the number of buds, I'll be getting lots!!
As a result, I'm looking for ways in which to preserve them for later
use - one of which is to make a hot sause of the type you get in the
supermarket - peri peri for example.
Anyway, I've found one good looking recipe
(http://olliver.family.gen.nz/chilli_sauce.htm) but can anyone
recommend any others ??
One small drawback to the question - I dont know what kind of chillis
I have !! One plant looks like birdseye, and the other looks like it
will bear larger rounder fruit - maybe habanero (!!!)
Any suggestions much appreciated.

I freeze my Thai Dragons and Habaneros and slice them into stir fries etc.
Keeps the whole year and they are like fresh that way.

Robin