Old 03-06-2003, 02:08 PM
animaux

Default garden police gone wild?

There is no problem with that. My point is we have deed restrictions which are
documented and when you buy in here, you sign that document. It's legal and
binding in civil court.

As for trailers, we plan to live in one when we travel across country for three
years. I have nothing against them. I am not talking about travel trailers or
fifth wheel trailers. I'm talking about hay bale trailer. Rock hauler trailer.
One of those open hunks of crap.

It annoys everyone in here. I'm the only one posting to this newsgroup from
here which is why you haven't heard the other 29 families complaining.

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 23:26:53 -0700, "Starlord" wrote:

I have never understood WHY someone else has to stick their nose into someone
else's way of living. I for one would NEVER buy a home or even RENT in an area
where I couldn't plant the plats I wanted or paint the house as I wanted. I live
in a trailer park and I have a vast garden in the field next door to it and I
have a big telescope sitting out front of my trailer and I have many plants
growing here too. Why can't people just let other people live the way they want
and not bother them a lot?