Old 03-06-2003, 02:08 PM
animaux

Default garden police gone wild?

On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 06:18:22 -0400, Ann wrote:

animaux expounded:

Do you honestly find that to be fair to the rest of the homeowners?

Those homeowners moved into *his* neighborhood, and then tried to tell
him what to do with his land. Tough shit!. He was there first. Their
HOA applied to them, not to the original owner. Do you really think
just because you move into a neighborhood you can tell everyone who
was already there what they can do? Thank god I don't live near
anyone who thinks like that!

That part of the post was edited out. I never saw the original post, for some
reason. In that case, the man has every right to do as he pleases, and the
court proved that by the verdict on his side.