Old 03-06-2003, 02:56 PM
bighead

Default with all the good stuff I learned on here I rebuilt our old pond

~Im talking about the larger river rock, 3 to 5 inches. I figure i
can wash the crud to the deep end during spring cleaning. The plain
black bottom just doesnt do it for me. But I guess maybe once some
algea and stuff get growing on it it wont look too bad. We put our
fish in this week, Standard aquarium gold fish I guess. One koi, one
black moor and one plecostomous and 9 assorted goldfish. We arent
fanatics about our fish we just know what we like