Old 03-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Cleveland Ponder

Default *ANTS*

Mix in equal parts baking soda and powdered sugar. Place where ants
are active. Ants cannot expel gas. When they eat the baking
soda/sugar mix, it creates gas in the ants killing them.

"*muffin*" wrote in message ...
while putting in plants around the pond edge I noticed TONS of ants living
under the liner....
*crud*
now I KNOW ants have eaten their way through a vinyl water bed, ( don't
ask).

HOW do I get rid if these ants,, have you had any problems with them being
destructive on liners,, etc??
so far I CAREFULLY poured liquid ant killer along edge of dirt,,, where the
liner was higher than the dirt, & sprinkled dry ant killer elsewhere in the
plant area.

any other suggestions?? I figure they would just burrow deeper.......

(oh, they are big & small ants,,,,, alllllll over.........)

( I also have to worry now about moles & mice,, dang-it,,,,,,,,, I forgot
they ate my flower bulbs on that side of the house over the years..........)

*sniffle* ,, !!!!!help!!!!