Old 03-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Mack

Default ST AGUSTINE (SEVILLE) PROBLEM

Chinch bugs!!!
Mack

Daryl Grier wrote in message
.. .
Did this harsh winter possibly have an effect? I'm in St. Augustine and I
run lawn service and landscape business. On most of the lawns that I do
there are still brown spots from winter dormancy. But that will comeback.
The only other things I could think of is mole crickets or a fungus. The
best thing to do is find a good lawn care company that is licensed for
spraying come out and take a look at it.
"Ian Sawers" wrote in message
ink.net...
laid a new lawn in orlando last spring and atill getting some brown

areas
.
watering every 3rd day. should i be clearing off the dead areas of brown
grass or leave it on top ?