Old 03-06-2003, 06:56 PM

Default Solar lighting

On Mon, 02 Jun 2003 21:28:33 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jun 2003 17:03:38 GMT, wrote:

I have been looking for solar lights to attach to the side of the
garage in our garden ...

I hope you aren't expecting these things to a) produce more than a
glimmer of light b) last all night in the winter.

--
Cheers

Dave. Remove "spam" for valid email.

Yes I was Dave. There are some in the local Morrisons supermarket . On
the box it advises to "charge" it up by sunlight for 8 hours or so.
They are like a lantern but with a spike. Maybe I won't bother if
they are as disapponting as you infer. Diana